- Flying cars could be a possibility in the near future, as Japan plans to commercialize as soon as 2023.
- Companies such as Airbus, Boeing and Uber are all working the field.
- Japanese company SkyDive are hoping to sell 100 vehicles by 2028 at the cost of an ‘expensive car’
Liftoff: Japan’s ambitious flying-car plan
How a robot called Fluffy is helping Ford engineers upgrade factories
3D Mapping The Largest Population Density Centers
No results found.
- This miniature surgical robot could replace its giant counterparts September 21, 2020
- 30 Fearless Women Leading Sustainability and Regeneration September 17, 2020
- DITCH THOSE DIRTY CLOTH MASKS, THIS REUSABLE TRANSPARENT FACE MASK MAKES IT EASY TO BREATHE CLEAN AIR September 14, 2020
- 3D Mapping The Largest Population Density Centers September 10, 2020