- Flying cars could be a possibility in the near future, as Japan plans to commercialize as soon as 2023.
- Companies such as Airbus, Boeing and Uber are all working the field.
- Japanese company SkyDive are hoping to sell 100 vehicles by 2028 at the cost of an ‘expensive car’
Liftoff: Japan’s ambitious flying-car plan
How a robot called Fluffy is helping Ford engineers upgrade factories
3D Mapping The Largest Population Density Centers
No results found.
- School Fab Lab Brings Digital Fabrication To The Classroom At Inner Banks STEM Center February 17, 2021
- The Post-Pandemic Future Of Work – According To 3,000 CEOs From Around The World February 16, 2021
- Stunning Maps Visualize Drone Laws Around The World February 10, 2021
- This Microscopic 3D-Printed Star Trek Voyager Can Move On Its Own February 2, 2021